2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Special
2 free licenses for new web agency partners!
If you like our auto-updating website policies solution, use our reseller or affiliate programs for your clients. Your clients get protected and you make more recurring revenues.
As seen on:
Over 4,000 web agencies have been vetted and approved to Termageddon’s partner program!
Avoid privacy-related fines and lawsuits.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- UK Data Protection Act 2018 (UK DPA)
- California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003 (CalOPPA)
- California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA)
- Nevada Revised Statutes 603A.340
- Delaware Online Privacy Protection Act (DOPPA)
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- Australia Privacy Act of 1988
- Virginia Data Consumer Protection Act (VCDPA) – Effective 01/01/2023
- Colorado Privacy Act – Effective 07/01/2023
There are many more laws being introduced which will require Privacy Policies to be updated:
- Illinois – IL H 3910;
- Illinois – IL H 2404;
- Massachusetts – MA SD 1726;
- Minnesota – MN H36;
- Minnesota – MN H1492;
- New York – NY A 405;
- New York – NY A 400;
- New York – NY S 567;
- New Jersey – NJ A 2188;
- New Jersey – NJ A 3255;
- New Jersey – NJ A 1181;
- New Jersey – NJ SB 1257;
- New Jersey – NJ A 3283;
- North Carolina – NC S 569;
- Pennsylvania PA H 1126;
- Rhode Island – RI H 5959;
- Ohio – OH HB 376;
- Oklahoma – OK H 1602;
- Oklahoma – OK H 1130;
- Vermont – VT H 160.
Check out our state privacy law tracker!
Why your agency should care.
Since you build websites with contact forms for your clients, here’s why you should tell your clients about the importance of Privacy Policies:
- It makes you look proactive and professional rather than reactive and unprepared. Don’t wait for them to ask you what they should do for one.
- Improve client retention and loyalty. Clients go to you for advice and expertise. Providing little suggestions like this speak volumes to clients.
Why work with Termageddon
We are proud to be the only website policy generator focused entirely on agency partnerships.
- You get two sets of auto-updating policies for your own agency’s website. Free forever. No CC required.
- Access wholesale rates to generate recurring revenues or use our affiliate program (where we pay you).
- Access sell sheets and marketing material to help educate your clients. We are happy to help educate your clients as well (guest blog posts, client webinars, and more).
- My mom said that Termageddon is the best company in the whole wide world.
Web agencies and freelancers:
Fill out the form below
for two free licenses.
Each set includes one auto-updating
Disclaimer and End User License Agreement.
- We will only approve web design freelancers or web design agencies.
- No credit card required.
- Please give us a few hours to review your information.
- If you like what you see, consider using our Reseller or Affiliate programs to help your clients also get protected while you generate a new recurring revenue stream.
Termageddon is currently compatible with businesses formed in Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, and United States. If you are not formed within one of these countries, you still can apply below to be a pre-registered partner and reserve your two free licenses.