There are many more laws being introduced which will require Privacy Policies to be updated:
- Massachusetts – Bill S.120
- New Jersey – Assembly No. 4902
- New Jersey – Assembly No. 4974
- Washington – Senate Bill 5376
- Balancing the Rights Of Web Surfers Equally and Responsibly Act of 2017 or the BROWSER Act of 2017 Federal – H.R. 3896
- Connecticut – R.B. 1108
- Hawaii – Senate Bill 418
- Illinois – House Bill 3358
- Maryland – Senate Bill 613
- Nevada – Senate Bill 220
- New Mexico – Senate Bill 176
- New York – Senate Bill 224
- New York – Senate Bill S8641
- North Dakota – House Bill 1485
- Rhode Island – S0234
- Texas Consumer Privacy Act – HB4518
- Texas Privacy Protection Act – HB4390
Why your agency should care.
Since you build websites with contact forms for your clients, here’s why you should tell your clients about the importance of Privacy Policies:
- It makes you look proactive and professional rather than reactive and unprepared. Don’t wait for them to ask you what they should do for one.
- Improve client retention and loyalty. Clients go to you for advice and expertise. Providing little suggestions like this speak volumes to clients.
Why work with Termageddon
We are proud to be the only website policy generator focused entirely on agency partnerships.
- You get a set of auto-updating policies for your own agency’s website. Free forever. No CC required.
- Access wholesale rates to generate recurring revenues or use our affiliate program (where we pay you).
- Access sell sheets & marketing material to help educate your clients. We are happy to help educate your clients as well (guest blog posts, client webinars, and more).
- My mom said Termageddon’s the best company in the whole wide world.
Apply today for a free set of auto-updating policies.
- No credit card required.
- Please give us a few hours to review your registration for approval.
- If you like what you see, refer us and make some additional revenue while at it.