Use a Disclaimer generator to help protect your business from privacy-related fines and lawsuits.
What is a Disclaimer?
A Disclaimer is a statement that limits the liabilities that a website owner may be responsible for due to the website.
Why do websites need Disclaimer?
Having a Disclaimer will help you:
- Advertise third party products or services. A Disclaimer will help you protect yourself if a user clicks on the third party advertisement and gets a virus or is somehow injured by the product or service.
- Sell or display health products. A Disclaimer will help you protect yourself in this case if the health products do not work as they should, do not deliver the results that were expected or if the user gets injured by the health products.
- Participate in an affiliate program. An affiliate program is a program whereby you list a particular link on your website and, if the user clicks on that link or purchases the products that the link displays, you receive money from the manufacturer of that product. A Disclaimer will help you comply with the manufacturer’s terms and conditions if they require that you display a Disclaimer and will help you keep your user’s trust.
- Provide health and fitness advice. A Disclaimer will protect you in case the user gets injured after following your health and fitness advice, much like the beginning of those exercise videos that you will watch in January of next year.
- Provide information that could be seen by others as legal advice. A Disclaimer will protect you here by stating that there is no attorney client relationship here and that this advice is not legal advice, thus protecting you in case something goes wrong.
We monitor privacy laws for you and automatically update your Disclaimer when the laws change.
The Termageddon Disclaimer generator can be used for:
- eCommerce websites;
- Brochure websites;
- Mobile applications;
- Desktop applications;
- Facebook applications; and
- SaaS applications.
- All compliance and clauses included. Full protection for one price;
- Written and reviewed by real contracts and technology attorneys.
- Set up takes only 15 minutes or less.
What does the Disclaimer include?
- Advertising disclaimer;
- Health products disclaimer;
- Affiliate disclaimer;
- Health and fitness disclaimer;
- Legal advice disclaimer; and
- Protection from liability and lawsuits.
- What is a Disclaimer generator?
- A Disclaimer generator is a software that asks you questions about your website and then creates a customized Disclaimer based on your needs and answers.
Disclaimer generator vs. template
With thousands of Disclaimer templates available online, it may be tempting to grab a free template, put it on your website and call it a day. Unfortunately, this may not be a best choice for your business as a Disclaimer template is a static document that is not customized to what your business needs and does not take into account your specific processes. Disclaimer templates may also be written incorrectly and may not be compliant with current laws or consumer protection requirements.
Disclaimer generator vs. attorney
While attorneys are a great solution for large businesses with large budgets, the truth is that the service of having an attorney write your Disclaimer is often too expensive for small businesses and startups. Termageddon’s policies have been written and reviewed by contracts and technology attorneys so you know that you are getting the best of both worlds – a comprehensive Disclaimer at an affordable cost.
Generate your Disclaimer today