Everyone’s Cookie Needs Are Unique.
Websites & Blogs
Be Transparent and Comply with Privacy Laws
Cookie Policies explain to visitors what cookies will be placed on their devices by your website.
Ad performance tracking
Complete Setup in 3 Simple Steps
Getting your website protected with Termageddon is simple!
1. Buy a License
Buy one license, which includes a set of policies to protect one website.
2. Answer Questions
Answer some questions about your business and website.
3. Copy & Paste
Copy and paste the embed code into the body of the policy page.
Your strategic advantage to helping keep your website compliant
Everything is included!
- Scanner to help you identify your website cookies
- A list of all of the cookies on your website
- An explanation as to which cookies are essential, functional, or marketing
- An explanation of how to opt out of the collection of cookies
- GDPR coverage
- UK DPA coverage
- ePrivacy Directive coverage
- PIPEDA coverage
- CPRA coverage
We have you covered
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- United Kingdom Data Protection Act 2018 (UK DPA 2018)
- ePrivacy Directive
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
Ongoing monitoring for future regulations
Tens of thousands of happy customers.
Privacy & Tech Attorney
The Kayflower Collective
Kyle Van Deusen
The Admin Bar
One license, All the policies you need!
For just $12 per month (or $119 per year) your license gives you access to all of our tools, generators, and policies!
Properly collect consent from a user prior to putting cookies on their browser.
Agreement between a software vendor and a user of that software.
Frequently Asked Questions
Protect Yourself Today with Auto-Updating Policies
Help protect your business from privacy-related fines and lawsuits. Help explain what cookies your website uses. Do all of this in less than 10 minutes.