Everyone’s Policy Needs Are Unique.
When it comes to Terms & Conditions there is no one-size fits all template that can actually protect you and your business from fines and lawsuits.
Termageddon is the only Terms & Conditions generator that helps you identify your compliance needs and builds a policy based on your individual requirements.
Websites & Blogs
Modern Website & Application Features Require Terms & Conditions
Use Terms and Conditions to help protect your website and business from liability.
Links to Other Websites
Complete Setup in 3 Simple Steps
Getting your website protected with Termageddon is simple!
1. Buy a License
Buy one license, which includes a set of policies to protect one website.
2. Answer Questions
Answer some questions about your business and website.
3. Copy & Paste
Copy and paste the embed code into the body of the policy page.
Your strategic advantage to helping keep your website compliant
With Termageddon, you’re not only generating Terms and Conditions, but you are also establishing a strategy to keep your policy up to date over time. If consumer protection laws change, we will auto-update your policy accordingly.
All the clauses you need for your Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation Policy;
- Refunds Policy;
- Returns Policy;
- Payment procedures;
- Shipping Policy;
- Subscriptions clauses;
- Intellectual property rights clause;
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy and Procedure;
- Dispute resolution choice of venue clause;
- Limitation of damages and liability clauses;
- Code of ethics disclosures;
- Consumer protection law monitoring – when consumer protection laws change, we notify you and can update your policies automatically with newly required disclosures.
Compliance with consumer protection laws
We’re monitoring laws across the globe to help you stay compliant with regulations like:
- United Kingdom consumer protection law
- Australia consumer protection law
- California automated renewal law
- Federal Trade Commission disclosures for subscriptions
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act disclosures
- Trade association code of ethics disclosure
Ongoing monitoring & updates
Termageddon actively monitors consumer protection laws in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia and will make updates to your Terms and Conditions if changes occur.
Tens of thousands of happy customers.
Privacy & Tech Attorney
The Kayflower Collective
Kyle Van Deusen
The Admin Bar
One license, All the policies you need!
For just $12 per month (or $119 per year) your license gives you access to all of our tools, generators, and policies!
Properly collect consent from a user prior to putting cookies on their browser.
Agreement between a software vendor and a user of that software.
Frequently Asked Questions
Protect Yourself Today with Auto-Updating Policies
Help protect your business from lawsuits and liability. Help your prospects and clients understand the rules to using your website. Do all of this in less than 10 minutes.