Use a Terms and Conditions generator to help protect your website from lawsuits and liability.
What are Terms and Conditions?
Which websites need a Terms and Conditions?
Whether you are offering links to third party websites (like social media), want to protect yourself from accidental copyright infringement or have an eCommerce website, virtually every website these days need a Terms and Conditions.
Why do websites need Terms and Conditions?
Having Terms and Conditions will help you:
- Answer commonly asked questions by customers and move them along the purchasing path;
- Lessen your liability by spelling out what warranty, if any, you offer on purchases made through your website or on the website itself;
- Protect your intellectual property;
- Save costs by specifying where you will resolve disputes if they should come up;
- Lessen the amount of damages that you may be responsible for in case of a dispute;
- Maintain control over your website and its users.
We monitor privacy laws for you and automatically update your Disclaimer when the laws change.
The Termageddon Terms and Conditions generator can be used for:
- eCommerce websites;
- Brochure websites;
- Mobile applications;
- Desktop applications;
- Facebook applications; and
- SaaS applications.
- All compliance and clauses included. Full protection for one price;
- Written and reviewed by real contracts and technology attorneys.
- Set up takes 10 minutes or less.
What is included in a Terms and Conditions statement?
- Cancellation Policy;
- Refunds Policy;
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy and Procedure;
- Subscriptions clause;
- Intellectual property rights clause;
- Dispute resolution choice of venue clause;
- Protection from liability and lawsuits.
What is a Terms and Conditions generator?
A Terms and Conditions generator is a software that asks you questions about your website and any products or services that you sell on your website and then creates customized Terms and Conditions based on your needs and answers.
Terms and Conditions generator vs. template
With thousands of Terms and Conditions templates available online, it may be tempting to grab a free template, put it on your website and call it a day. Unfortunately, this may not be a best choice for your business as a Terms and Conditions template is a static document that is not customized to what your business needs and does not take into account your specific processes. Terms and Conditions templates may also be written incorrectly and may not be compliant with current laws or consumer protection requirements.
Terms and Conditions generator vs. attorney
While Terms and Conditions attorneys are a great solution for large businesses with large budgets, the truth is that the service of having an attorney write your Terms and Conditions is often too expensive for small businesses and startups. Termageddon’s policies have been written and reviewed by contracts and technology attorneys so you know that you are getting the best of both worlds – a comprehensive Terms and Conditions at an affordable cost.
Generate your Terms and Conditions Statement today