Pre-written Email Sequence
Who is this for?
This page is intended for agency owners that want to set up and send a pre-written email sequence to their client base.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – send in regular email format (not via a newsletter).
Written instructions for DIY-ers:
Using quickmail to send an automated pre-written email sequence to your client base.
- (video: 0min, 0sec): Set up a free trial on quickmail.io (14 days free – should be able to get entire sequence out within that time period)
- (video: 2min, 0sec): Connect your inbox. Go to settings -> inboxes and follow the steps
- (video: 2min, 45sec): Add the sequence. Go to campaigns, add new, and use the copy below to set up your sequence (for more information, watch the video, starting at 2min:45sec)
- (video: 7min 12sec): Create a bucket. Click ‘campaigns’, click the newly created campaign, click ‘buckets’, create a bucket titled ‘clients’.
- (video: 7min, 29 sec): Import prospects. Click prospects -> import. You will need a list of your prospects (csv format), with one column being ’email’ and the other column being ‘first name’. Be sure to assign them to the bucket you created in step 4.
- (video: 8min, 40 sec): Set up sequence schedule. Click campaigns, then click the newly created campaign, then click ‘schedules’. Define when you want the sequence to go out and be sure to assign it to the bucket name you created. Done!
AGENCIES WITH U.S.A. CLIENTS
If you have US clients, use this sequence:
AGENCIES WITH CANADIAN CLIENTS
If you have Canadian clients, use this sequence: