There are many more laws being introduced which will require Privacy Policies to be updated.
- Massachusetts – Bill S.120
- New Jersey – Assembly No. 4902
- New Jersey – Assembly No. 4974
- Washington – Senate Bill 5376
- Balancing the Rights Of Web Surfers Equally and Responsibly Act of 2017 or the BROWSER Act of 2017 Federal – H.R. 3896
- Connecticut – R.B. 1108
- Hawaii – Senate Bill 418
- Illinois – House Bill 3358
- Maryland – Senate Bill 613
- Nevada – Senate Bill 220
- New Mexico – Senate Bill 176
- New York – Senate Bill 224
- New York – Senate Bill S8641
- North Dakota – House Bill 1485
- Rhode Island – S0234
- Texas Consumer Privacy Act – HB4518
- Texas Privacy Protection Act – HB4390
Why is this important?
We’ll update this blog post.
We will update this blog as time continues.
Want to get updated when new laws are proposed or when bills are passed into law? Register on Termageddon and you’ll get notified.